i guess i did it again... i failed at blogging. I know that it has been forever since i last blogged but i will say that i have gotten my computer fixed so that i can actually do stuff on my computer. it is kind of amazing.
I really dont have much to say... my life is pretty much the same. there is actually one big thing that i can't talk about yet because other people dont know what i know but once they know i will be able to talk about it.... so look forward to that.
I hung out with laura dostal and i forgot how much i missed her and other coe people. It was amazing because i got to see her senior art show and got to see what she has been doing. also we might paint this summer- i mean we are going to paint. I can't wait. I miss painting and writing and doing all those great things that I love. I can't wait til i dont work so much. it is going to be really nice.
wedding plans are going great. Just a few more major things and then it is just down to the minor details which will be nice. i am kinda crying inside because marshall isn't going to be there. I know that tyler is his brother and all but i totally called dibbs because i planned on getting married first. so i win.
the house is good. we just got done redoing our bathroom. i have a shower now. I am super excited to be able to shower now. My mom's boyfriend tiled the shower and the floor and jay and brad are doing the rest. It was a little expensive but now it is totally worth it. I will have some pictures up.
also since i last wrote... my grandpa died. Very sudden and tragic. i am sad that he isn't going to be at my wedding. i think that is the hardest thing for me to face right now. i think it is hard to grasp the idea that he is gone to i have to get through things one at a time. the wedding is big but it will be hard when i have children and they will never know my grandpa and how great he is... i know that i can tell them but they will never hear his bear attack stories or know how amazingly magnetic of a personality he had. how you just want to be around him and in his attention and know that this man loves you. loves me. loved me. I miss him. there is just so much to miss.
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment