Wednesday, November 25, 2009

update... what what

So, I suck at blogging... that is just my life. But here I am with my mind filled with all the things that I want to write. I was putting together my writing portfolio and I learned so much about myself... so much about who I am as a writer, things that I love about my writing and things that I hate about my writing.

I miss my writing... I miss the love of writing! I want to have that back... I do in brief moments but usually when I cannot write freely... it is like Marshall and his love life... wanting only what I cannot have at the moment, and then when I can have it... dismissing it. Shame.

anyway. i am working. i should do that but i just needed to get that out... just needed to purge those thoughts from my head.

No comments: